Recreations.

 



Healthy meal is everything for a kid and mothers too.
After Ibrahim's (my elder one)eye surgery he always wants to eat fast food more and often. But as a mother I don't want him to eat these unhealthy food so I always recreate the recipes of his favorite foods.

So here I will share his all time favorite sandwiches recipe. I hope you like it:

Kabab Sandwich

Ingredients: 


  • White bread or go for multi grain.
  • A little bit of ketchup.
  • Some mayonnaise.
  • Main ingredient Shami kabab ( u can use ready made kababs but I have home made beef kababs because they are rich in proteins).
  • An egg.
  • Some vegetables.
Method:
  • Take 3 slices of bread and cut the sides of bread because children usually don't like them.
  • Spread ketchup on first slice and paste fried kabab then mayo and layer of egg(beat egg and fry it like omelet without adding any spices).
  • Cover it with a slice and repeat the layers mentioned above and put slice on it.
  • You can grill this sandwich and serve it as cold one.


Nutritional Facts:

A very healthy snack for your little ones with beef kabab version.

Comments

Popular Posts