Maleeha's blog


Hello friends,

Wellcome to Maleeha's blog,

I hope you are all fine and enjoying well.
Well this is my very first blog. I will share my daily life routine and my ideas about food recipes, nutritional facts, beauty tips , and ideas about diy art projects.

So friends here I am with my blog, i am mother of 1 pretty girl and 2 handsome boys:). Blog writing is really a difficult task for a full time house wife. But I think I can manage this now.
Well my blog will be about anything that a mother have to face In her life.


  • From nurturing a new born baby to a toddler.
  • From making baby meal to an adult meal.
  • From baby shopping to my shopping ;).
  • From toddler drawings to Arts and crafts.
  • From healthy foods to dietary foods.
  • As well as I will give you reviews about brands, about politiciens and ofcousre about the electronic media and social media how they are influencing our minds.
I hope you like my first blog, so keep visiting and get some exciting news and reviews.

So stay connected and FE AMAN ALLAH :) :)

Comments

Popular Posts